Services & Pricing
Shane offers CryptoCurrency consultation for individuals as well as small groups. Consultations are tailored to your specific needs and can address anything from gaining more knowledge about the basics of CryptoCurrency to more advanced topics such how to invest into an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) and how to keep your investments ultra secure. The following is a list of areas Shane specializes in:
*** Topics that should be addressed early in order to create a strong foundation.
- Basics of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- How to invest
- Hot and cold coin storage
- Which exchanges to setup accounts in***
- How to move coins and view transaction data
- How to make your coin investments ultra secure***
- How to best track news and announcements
- Using investment thesis and mental filters to choose which coins to invest into
- Increasing the probability that in 10 years your coins are well used by the world
- How to organize and view your assets in a realtime customizable investment portfolio
- Cold storage using Ledger/Trezor, setup and philosophy***
- Backup and recovery plans for assets***
- Customized security plan based on your lifestyle & needs***
- Tax education and resources
- Cryptoasset inheritance planning based on teachings by Pamela Morgan and Andreas Antonopoulos***
- How to distinguish between good and bad ICO coin investments using investment philosophies and filters
- Lost funds and wallets, lost passwords, passphrase or recovery word phrases
- Custom topics based on challenges you may have
The rates below are for individuals and groups of 5 or less. Please contact Shane regarding rates for larger groups.
Group of 2-3 People
$450 per hour
Group of 3-5 People
$600 per hour
Sessions are conducted in person in Boulder, CO or with video and screen sharing (Zoom / Skype)
As a young man Shane was inspired by the financial wisdom of greats like Warren Buffet and Charlie Munger. After graduating from Depaul University with a Bachelors in Finance, Shane began his career in investing in 2002. A self-professed "computer nerd", Shane spent the first decade of his career developing automated Futures arbitrage strategies that would ultimately prove very lucrative and help fund his dream of living a financially free life. Shane is passionate about CryptoCurrencies and alternative investments- and loves sharing his knowledge with others. In addition to investing and consulting, Shane is also a Core Energetics/Radical Aliveness Practitioner- and offers therapy sessions specific to overcoming emotional triggers around money and thus making more grounded financial decisions. He lives in Boulder, CO with his wife and son and in his free time enjoys hiking, reading and spending time with his family.
A note about storing cryptocurrency: I recommend anyone with a meaningful value of digital assets to use a combination of cold storage while using a third party to hold their private keys such as Kingdom Trust or Bitgo. Custodians are used to protect against physical theft. Private keys should never be in one place or at home.